[Seminars] HEP lunch

Henry J. Frisch frisch at hep.uchicago.edu
Mon Apr 4 11:45:55 CDT 2011

Hi- as always, there will be a lunch (it's EVERY Monday, never fail)- and
we're going to have a discussion that may interest you... See you at
12:15.
(the tradition is that the lunch happens, and we have either a speaker,
who may be last minute, or a discussion. Today we have both...)
 				Best regards,
 					Henry