[Seminars] HEP lunch seminar Monday

Joe Tuggle jtuggle at uchicago.edu
Fri Jul 16 13:39:49 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Since we don't have regular HEP lunch seminars during the summer I'll
send out these emails on Friday as a heads-up, and again on Monday as
a reminder. This Monday the 19th Martina Hurwitz will give a lunch
seminar on a "Search for single production of new heavy quarks at
CDF". We'll meet as usual in HEP-323 at noon and the talk will begin
at 12:15. And although there will not be a seminar every week,
everyone is always welcome to come for lunch on Mondays at noon.

Regards,
Joe