[Ftk_hardware] Initial test results with Data Formatter prototypes (talk by Yasu at tomorrow FTK meeting, 9am Chicago time)

Tiehui Liu thliu at fnal.gov
Wed May 8 16:58:19 CDT 2013

Hi, everyone,

Tomorrow morning at the FTK meeting, Yasu will give a brief status report on the initial testing results of the very first set of Data Formatter prototypes (Pulsar IIa motherboards, RTMs, with testing mezzanine cards).
Jamieson and I plan to attend Yasu's talk and participate in the discussions.

I am sending this email also to the ftk-hardware email list (not sure if it still works), in case more people are interested.

cheers,

Ted