[Ftk_hardware] [Ftk_physics_wg] weekly FTK meeting time

James Proudfoot proudfoot at anl.gov
Thu Jul 14 12:47:31 CDT 2011

HI Mel,

    9am conflicts with the tile calorimeter operations meeting so I would only be able to participate very occassionally in the FTK meeting if you move it back to that time. At the moment it generally works as the key issues of DAQ/DCS issues and LVPS performance are usually covered in the first hour.

cheers

    -Jimmy