[Boost2015-participants] Thanks for a successful BOOST, and next steps for proceedings

Swiatlowski, Maximilian swiatlow at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 17 22:43:41 CDT 2015

Dear all,

First of all, congratulations on another excellent BOOST! The results, presentations, and discussions were all extremely useful and interesting. Thank you to everyone for their contributions!

Next, I wanted to send an email about the organization of the proceedings. This email list you’re on now (boost2015-participants at hep.uchicago.edu<mailto:boost2015-participants at hep.uchicago.edu>) will only be used sporadically for announcements, so don’t expect much spam here. We hope to try to work quickly in a smaller group to get the document prepared. While we have a small group ready to work already (thanks Steven, Sal, and Marcel!), there is still room for more participation (especially from the theory side, which is not very well represented at the moment).

So, if you are interested in seriously contributing to the report, let me know and we can get you involved in the work as we get started. Everyone else— thanks again for a great BOOST, and look for the report to be circulated (hopefully) soon!

Best wishes,
Max